by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 11th 2009 11:48am
Wired's Epicenter blog has a nice writeup all about our Connecting with Fans Experiment, and got to break the news about the first buyer of the Techdirt Reviews Your Business Model offering, Didier Mary. We'll have more details on the overall program shortly, but wanted to make it through at least the first month to have enough data to start sharing some of our lessons. Still, I'll say that the program has been a success well beyond what we expected...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- New Filings In Our Ongoing Lawsuit
- Run The Jewels Succeeds With Free Music And A True Connection With Fans
- Just To Be Safe, We're Resetting All Techdirt Passwords In Response To Cloudbleed
- The Ultimate In CwF: How Lovers Of Stardew Valley Fought Piracy By Buying The Game For Pirates
- This T-Shirt Has Been Seized