by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 11th 2009 11:48am
Wired's Epicenter blog has a nice writeup all about our Connecting with Fans Experiment, and got to break the news about the first buyer of the Techdirt Reviews Your Business Model offering, Didier Mary. We'll have more details on the overall program shortly, but wanted to make it through at least the first month to have enough data to start sharing some of our lessons. Still, I'll say that the program has been a success well beyond what we expected...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Reminder: Next Week Techdirt's Greenhouse Salon: The Battle For Copyright Reform
- Thanks, Google, For Fucking Over A Bunch Of Media Websites
- The Ultimate In CwF: How Lovers Of Stardew Valley Fought Piracy By Buying The Game For Pirates
- This T-Shirt Has Been Seized
- Why Do Publishers Treat Customers As Crooks With Scolding Copyright Notices?