by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 16th 2009 7:10am
Didn't expect this one. With France pushing forward yet again with a three strikes law, Laurent GUERBY points us to the news that France's new culture minister, Fredic Mitterand has said that he wished he was downloaded more often (translated by Google from French -- Updated to fix poor original translation -- thanks Laurent!) and that he got two internet connections, just in case he got cut off by a three strikes law. He also admits that his son downloads unauthorized content often. That's probably not what the entertainment industry wanted to hear.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- France Still Thinks It Regulates Entire Internet, Fines Google For Not Making Right To Be Forgotten Global
- Angolans Turning Zero-Rated Wikipedia, Facebook Into Ad Hoc File Sharing Services
- French Politicians Want To Create Ancillary Copyright In Thumbnail Images
- French Parents Face Fines, Lawsuits And Prison For Posting Pictures Of Their Own Children Online
- French Parliament Votes For Law That Would Put Tech Execs In Jail If They Don't Decrypt Data