by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 16th 2009 7:10am
Didn't expect this one. With France pushing forward yet again with a three strikes law, Laurent GUERBY points us to the news that France's new culture minister, Fredic Mitterand has said that he wished he was downloaded more often (translated by Google from French -- Updated to fix poor original translation -- thanks Laurent!) and that he got two internet connections, just in case he got cut off by a three strikes law. He also admits that his son downloads unauthorized content often. That's probably not what the entertainment industry wanted to hear.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former Intelligence Official Leaks Details Of NSA's Hack Of French Presidential Network
- France Passes Copyright Law Demanding Royalties For Every Image Search Engines Index Online
- Nice Officials Say They'll Sue Internet Users Who Share Photos Of French Fashion Police Fining Women In Burkinis
- French Government Wants A 'Global Initiative' To Undermine Encryption And Put Everyone At Risk
- Paris Court Says Search Engines Don't Need To Block Torrent Searches