by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jul 13th 2009 2:05am
Krharrison alerts us to the news that the popular reality TV competition show "So You Think You Can Dance" was barred from doing a planned tribute to Michael Jackson on its most recent show because someone (exactly who isn't clear) refused to give permission. What a great society we live in when you need permission to do a tribute to someone's music.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Obama Administration Told It Should Return The Crystal-Covered Michael Jackson Glove It Illegally Seized
- Michael Jackson, Pirate Remixer
- Copyright Fight Brewing Over Who 'Owns' Steve Jobs Silhouette Inside The Apple Logo
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims Prank Caller Can't Sell Recording Because It Has Jackson's Voice On It
- Michael Jackson's Family Sues Touring Company For His Death