by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 9th 2009 9:42am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- If You're Angry About Twitter Banning Someone 'Permanently' For Sharing Olympics GIFs, Blame Copyright Law
- Twitter Suspends Hundreds Of Thousands Of Terrorist Accounts, Gives Everyone Its 'Quality Filter'
- Goldieblox May Be Right About Fair Use, But Wrong About Claiming You Need A License To Link To Its Site
- DOJ Gives Up On Arguing That Violating Your Employer's Computer Use Policy Is Criminal Hacking
- Olympic Level Ridiculousness: You Can't Link To The Olympics Website If You Say Something Mean About Them