by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 9th 2009 9:42am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court (Again) Tosses Lawsuit Seeking To Hold Twitter Accountable For ISIS Terrorism
- Twitter Says Its API Can't Be Used For Surveillance, But What Does It Think The FBI's Going To Do With It?
- Goldieblox May Be Right About Fair Use, But Wrong About Claiming You Need A License To Link To Its Site
- DOJ Gives Up On Arguing That Violating Your Employer's Computer Use Policy Is Criminal Hacking
- Olympic Level Ridiculousness: You Can't Link To The Olympics Website If You Say Something Mean About Them