by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 9th 2009 9:42am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge In Twitter Lawsuit Over Surveillance Disclosure Dings DOJ For Cut-And-Paste Legal Argument
- Basically The Entire Tech Industry Signs Onto A Legal Brief Opposing Trump's Exec Order
- Goldieblox May Be Right About Fair Use, But Wrong About Claiming You Need A License To Link To Its Site
- DOJ Gives Up On Arguing That Violating Your Employer's Computer Use Policy Is Criminal Hacking
- Olympic Level Ridiculousness: You Can't Link To The Olympics Website If You Say Something Mean About Them