by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 9th 2009 9:42am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Yet Another Lawsuit Hopes A Court Will Hold Twitter Responsible For Terrorists' Actions
- Twitter Kills Another Social Media Monitoring Service's Connection To Its Every-Tweet-Ever Feed
- Goldieblox May Be Right About Fair Use, But Wrong About Claiming You Need A License To Link To Its Site
- DOJ Gives Up On Arguing That Violating Your Employer's Computer Use Policy Is Criminal Hacking
- Olympic Level Ridiculousness: You Can't Link To The Olympics Website If You Say Something Mean About Them