by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 28th 2009 8:44am
It seems that whenever there's any kind of violence involving kids, someone rushes to blame video games. Steve L points us to the latest such case, where it's taken to something of an extreme. Apparently a 2-year-old boy stabbed his 5-month-old brother with a knife. It sounds like he didn't do much damage, but police immediately claimed that violent video games owned by a much older teenaged brother "may have played a role." The only problem? The 2-year-old neither plays the games nor watches his older brother playing them. But, why not blame the video games?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- That Didn't Take Long: MLB Plans Action Against Fallout 4 David Ortiz Mod
- Rockstar Whips Out The Ban-Hammer On GTAV Players Over Mod
- Child Development Expert: Playable Female Characters In Call Of Duty Will Harm Girls Just As It Has A Generation Of Boys
- CEO Of Mobile Company Blames Everyone For Wanting Coffee Rather Than His Game
- No, Including Stream-Safe Music Options In Games Isn't The Solution To Game-Stream Takedowns