by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 7th 2009 8:55am
In our recent post about speed cameras, Matt pointed us to the news that a top exec at a speed camera company has been banned from driving for six months for (you guessed it) speeding. He was apparently going over 100 in a 70 mph zone in the UK. If that's not karma...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Traffic Cam Company 'Bagman' Pleads Guilty To Bribing Chicago Transportation Official
- Complete Failure: Chicago's Speed Camera Traps Fail To Bring In The Revenue Mayor Emanuel Counted Upon
- 'Revenue Generating' Traffic Cameras Forcing Governments To Refund Millions Of Dollars
- Corruptville, Florida May Lose Its Cityship
- DailyDirt: Dangerous Driving