by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 30th 2009 11:34pm
While officials in neighboring Illinois are suing Craigslist for prostitution, it appears that law enforcement officials in Iowa know better. Brent writes in to note that police in Iowa have been using Craigslist as a tool to help crack down on prostitution. Of course, that doesn't make for headlines nearly as big as just blaming Craigslist...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Iowa Dept. Of Transportation Announces Plan To Give Police Officers, Security Personnel Full Access To Your Smartphone
- Brazen Young Facebook Pimpette Nabbed By Police After She Bragged About Her Crimes On Facebook
- Iowan 'Drug Interdiction' Officers Legally Steal $100K From Poker Players Passing Through Their State
- Judge's Overly Broad Discovery Order About Online Critics Allows Ubervita To Bully More Authors Of Critical Reviews
- DailyDirt: Advertising Is Content, And It's Often Better When It's Amusing