by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- States Wake Up, Realize AT&T Lobbyists Have Been Writing Awful Protectionist State Broadband Laws
- ESPN Gets Nielsen To Revise Its Data To Suggest Cord Cutting's No Big Deal
- Hillary Clinton Flip Flopped On TPP Before, So Big Business Lobbyists Are Confident She'll Really Flip Back After Election
- Texas Law Enforcement Agencies Now Publishing Police-Involved-Shooting Data Online
- Fandango Games Movie Reviews So It's Technically Impossible For A Film To Suck