by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Twitter's Excuse For Shutting Down Services That Highlight Deleted Politicians' Tweets Is Painfully Ridiculous
- Why TPP Threatens To Undermine One Of The Fundamental Principles Of Science
- MoMA Releases Data On 125,000 Art Works To The Public
- Judge Says Uber Should Be Shut Down In California
- The Verge Shuts Down News Comments To Help 'Build Relationships'