by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Greenpeace Publishes Leaked TTIP Documents... Show How Backroom Deals Are Driven By Lobbyists
- Oil Industry Group Claims Copyright On Oil Pricing Data, Gets Twitter To Delete Tweets
- Yes, You Can Reconcile The Wide Sharing Of Personal Medical Research Data With Greater Participant Control
- Administration Grants FBI More Raw Access To NSA Data Just As FBI Claims To Be Implementing New Minimization Procedures
- DailyDirt: Jocks Versus Nerds