by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Revealed Emails Show How Industry Lobbyists Basically Wrote The TPP
- Senators Introduce Legislation Calling For Mandatory Data Collection On Police-Involved Shootings
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 26: Silicon Valley's Secret Ingredient
- Waze, LA Cops Bury The Hatchet, Figure Out A Way To Cooperatively Help People
- As Sony Continues Threatening Reporters, NY Times Reporter Wins Pulitzer For Reporting On Sony's Emails