by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Rubber Stamps IRS's Demand To Get All Coinbase User Data
- Trump Appoints Third Anti-Net Neutrality Advisor To Telecom Transition Team
- Twitter Says Its API Can't Be Used For Surveillance, But What Does It Think The FBI's Going To Do With It?
- Apple Uploading Call Data, Including From Third-Party Call Apps, To Users' iCloud Accounts
- Florida Voters Vote Down Bill Aimed At Hamstringing Solar Competition