by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Twitter Kills Another Social Media Monitoring Service's Connection To Its Every-Tweet-Ever Feed
- Smart Vibrator Company Settles Lawsuit For Over-Collection Of, Uh, Personal Data
- Twitter Cuts Off Firehose Access To DHS Fusion Centers
- Court Rubber Stamps IRS's Demand To Get All Coinbase User Data
- Trump Appoints Third Anti-Net Neutrality Advisor To Telecom Transition Team