by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DOJ Finally Going To Force Law Enforcement Agencies To Hand Over Info On People Killed By Police Officers
- Medical Researchers Want Up To Five Years Exclusivity For Clinical Trial Data Derived From Volunteers
- Australian Government's Stupid Census Plans Puts Privacy At Risk, May Destroy Their Own Census
- [Updated] Wikileaks Leak Of Turkish Emails Reveals Private Details; Raises Ethical Questions; Or Not...
- John Oliver's Story On Campaign Music And Copyright Is... Wrong