by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Texas Law Enforcement Agencies Now Publishing Police-Involved-Shooting Data Online
- Fandango Games Movie Reviews So It's Technically Impossible For A Film To Suck
- Giant UK Pharmacy Fined For Selling Patient Data To Scammers
- Health Canada Threatens To Sue Doctor If He Reveals Whether Clinical Trials Data Shows A Drug Is Safe Or Effective
- Wikileaks Releases Final Intellectual Property Chapter Of TPP Before Official Release