by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 13th 2009 3:59pm
center for responsive politics
OpenSecrets.org, the website of Center for Responsive Politics has just put over 200 million documents online -- basically the groups' entire archives. Specifically, the data includes info about fundraising, lobbying, personal finance of politicians and information about "advocacy groups" known as 527 organizations. It looks like a treasure trove of information that plenty of politicians and lobbyists probably wish remained hidden behind closed doors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Consumer Groups Say AT&T, Comcast Violate Privacy Law By Hoovering Up Cable Box Data Without Full User Consent
- EU Commission Releases Plans To More Directly Regulate Internet, Pretending It's Not Regulating The Internet
- AT&T Buries Language In Missouri Traffic Bill To Hinder Broadband Competition
- Greenpeace Publishes Leaked TTIP Documents... Show How Backroom Deals Are Driven By Lobbyists
- Oil Industry Group Claims Copyright On Oil Pricing Data, Gets Twitter To Delete Tweets