by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 6th 2009 4:26pm
A bunch of folks have been sending in the news of a woman who, after a fight with her boyfriend, posted a note on Craigslist posing as him, asking men to call his office number and "talk dirty." She's now been charged with a felony for identity fraud. At least (unlike some) no one's blaming Craigslist for this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- In Deal To Get Loretta Lynch Confirmed As Attorney General, Senate Agrees To Undermine Free Speech On The Internet
- Revenge Porn Site Owner Convicted Of Extortion
- Judge's Overly Broad Discovery Order About Online Critics Allows Ubervita To Bully More Authors Of Critical Reviews
- Court Says Logging Into Someone Else's Facebook Page And Posting A Message Can Be Identity Fraud
- Falsely Arrested Woman Told She Should Thank The Police For Realizing Their Error