by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 6th 2009 4:26pm
A bunch of folks have been sending in the news of a woman who, after a fight with her boyfriend, posted a note on Craigslist posing as him, asking men to call his office number and "talk dirty." She's now been charged with a felony for identity fraud. At least (unlike some) no one's blaming Craigslist for this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Journalists Blaming Facebook For Decline Is Just As Tiresome As When They Blamed Craigslist & Google
- How California's Identity Fraud Law Has Been Interpreted To Criminalize Defamation, Publicity Rights Violations And More
- Judge Responds To Open Records Request By Having Requester Indicted, Arrested
- The Unbelievably True Story Of How Craigslist Murdered Over 100 People
- IRS Identity Fraud Prevention Specialist Arrested For Identity Fraud, Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns