by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 6th 2009 4:26pm
A bunch of folks have been sending in the news of a woman who, after a fight with her boyfriend, posted a note on Craigslist posing as him, asking men to call his office number and "talk dirty." She's now been charged with a felony for identity fraud. At least (unlike some) no one's blaming Craigslist for this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Unbelievably True Story Of How Craigslist Murdered Over 100 People
- IRS Identity Fraud Prevention Specialist Arrested For Identity Fraud, Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns
- Appeals Court Issues Fantastic 1st Amendment Ruling Against Censorious Sheriff Thomas Dart In His Crusade Against The Internet
- Revenge Porn Site Owner Convicted Of Extortion
- Court Says Logging Into Someone Else's Facebook Page And Posting A Message Can Be Identity Fraud