Tue, Mar 24th 2009 2:59pm
An in-no-way-biased survey from a German broadband trade group says that 84 percent of German twentysomethings would rather give up their partner or a car than their internet connection. No word on the breakdown of that 84 percent between partner and car, but given the fantastic experiences I've had on German public transport, I've got to imagine cars are probably much easier to give up. Although if you ditch your partner, you can always find a new one online, though just eight percent of respondents said they'd done so. Don't buy it? Just check out the travails of recently split up celebrity couple Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer. Apparently she dumped him because Mayer would make time for Twitter, but not for her.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 'Nice Internet You've Got There... You Wouldn't Want Something To Happen To It...'
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- New California Law Attempts To Fight Hollywood Ageism By Censoring Third-Party Websites
- Traffic Is Fake, Audience Numbers Are Garbage, And Nobody Knows How Many People See Anything
- Senate Comes To Its Senses: Does NOT Support Ted Cruz's Plan To Block Internet Governance Transition