Tue, Mar 24th 2009 2:59pm
An in-no-way-biased survey from a German broadband trade group says that 84 percent of German twentysomethings would rather give up their partner or a car than their internet connection. No word on the breakdown of that 84 percent between partner and car, but given the fantastic experiences I've had on German public transport, I've got to imagine cars are probably much easier to give up. Although if you ditch your partner, you can always find a new one online, though just eight percent of respondents said they'd done so. Don't buy it? Just check out the travails of recently split up celebrity couple Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer. Apparently she dumped him because Mayer would make time for Twitter, but not for her.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Years Of Pretending Netflix Cord Cutting Wasn't Real Is Biting The Cable Industry In The Ass
- Russia Blocks The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine Over A Single Page
- Russia's Internet Propaganda Farm Is Being Dragged To Court For Labor Violations
- Germany Says You Can't Sell Adult Ebooks Until After 10 PM
- Berners-Lee Urges Britons To Fight The Snooper's Charter, But For One UK Tech Company It's Too Late