Fri, Feb 20th 2009 6:47pm
While most reports say that those TV stations switching their broadcasts to digital aren't seeing many problems, there are some significant exceptions. Like, for instance, a 70-year-old guy in Missouri who shot up his TV (via Engadget) after he couldn't get his converter box to work. Apparently, he'd been drinking, too. Perhaps we need to revisit the transition delay legislation, and ban booze until June 12, too?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Wireless Carriers Admit Their Service Plans Still Far Too Confusing For Most Consumers To Actually Understand
- DC Comics Going After A Spanish Soccer Club With A Bat In Its Logo For Some Reason
- SCOTUSblog's Best Trolling Of People Who Think Its Twitter Account Is The Supreme Court Itself
- State Senator's Wife Threatens Likely Fake Facebook Profiles With Fame For Hitting On Her Man
- Ridiculous: Trademark Board Lets Yankees Control 'Evil Empire' Despite It Being An Insult Used By Another Team