Fri, Feb 20th 2009 6:47pm
While most reports say that those TV stations switching their broadcasts to digital aren't seeing many problems, there are some significant exceptions. Like, for instance, a 70-year-old guy in Missouri who shot up his TV (via Engadget) after he couldn't get his converter box to work. Apparently, he'd been drinking, too. Perhaps we need to revisit the transition delay legislation, and ban booze until June 12, too?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge Does Mental Gymnastics To Deem Left Nut Brewing Trademark To Be Non-Offensive
- Permission Culture Infects Texas: Rodeos Or A Mexican Restaurant, Who Can Tell Them Apart?
- Sensible Canadian Trademark Ruling Takes Overall Impression Of Branding Into Account
- Paramount Pictures Goes After The Codfather Fish Shop Over A Fish That Looks Like Marlon Brando
- Did Letting Section 215 Expire Completely Change USA Freedom Without Anyone Noticing?