Mon, Feb 9th 2009 6:36pm
When the Nintendo Wii first came out, there were lots of stories talking about how it was causing users physical pain, and it was blamed for an increasing number of ER visits. Further proof that the Wii can be harmful to your health comes out of Austin, Texas, where a guy has been accused of trying to choke his girlfriend with a Wiimote strap -- after she woke him up and accused him of eating all of her Girl Scout cookies. Nintendo's already been sued once for making the Wiimote's wrist strap too weak; we won't hang around to see if another lawyer alleges they've now made it too strong.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- YouTuber Angry Joe Swears Off Nintendo Videos After The Company Claimed His Mario Party 10 Take
- Nintendo Finally To Dip Its Toe In The Smartphone/Tablet Gaming Market
- Lenovo CTO Claims Concerns Over Superfish Are Simply 'Theoretical'
- Nintendo Bricks Wii U Consoles Unless Owners Agree To New EULA
- NYPD Officer Chokes Man To Death; Cops Blame Cellphone Recordings And People 'Feeling They Have More Rights'