Mon, Jan 26th 2009 5:30pm
According to a British video-on-demand site, the most popular time for British people to watch its porn films is 11:16 on Sunday mornings. Meanwhile, Hitwise, which tracks internet traffic, says Sundays' most popular destinations are shopping and social-networking sites. But its most interesting bit of research is a bit buried: it contends that since September, social-networking sites have garnered more web traffic than porn sites. But, as the video-on-demand guy points out, it's possible, or even likely, that a certain amount of adult content has merely shifted onto the social networks.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Israeli Lawmakers Pushing Mandatory, Default ISP Porn Filtering Because That Always Works So Well
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- NYC Kills Internet Browsing At Free WiFi Kiosks After The City's Homeless Actually Use It
- The FBI's Megaupload Domains Are Now Hosting Porn Ads
- NY Post Craps On NYC's Plan To Offer Free Wi-Fi -- Because The Homeless Might Watch Porn