by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 9th 2009 5:06pm
We've often discussed various ways that businesses can learn to embrace piracy for the purpose of making money, but here's a new (if farcical) idea. Hypebot points us to the Pirates Prison Project -- a tongue in cheek suggestion for a way to use piracy to build up one area of the economy: prisons. The idea is that if we just start putting all those file sharers in prison, we're going to need a lot more prisons -- and isn't that just a business opportunity?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Walking Dead Producer Claims Real Cable Set Top Box Competition Will Result In Piracy Armageddon
- The Ultimate In CwF: How Lovers Of Stardew Valley Fought Piracy By Buying The Game For Pirates
- Head Of British Rights Group: Piracy Is Google's Fault Even If It's Not Actually Google's Fault
- Anti-Piracy Informant Who Thought He Was A Paid Informant Sues Adobe For Not Paying Him
- Turkish Government Summons German Ambassador Because Of A Silly Satirical Video... That's Now Getting More Attention