by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russia Blocks Another Archive Site Because It Might Contain Old Pages About Drugs
- Ares Rights Gets EFF Lawyer Suspended From Twitter For Posting Mild Criticism
- The NSA Lost In Court, So This DMCA Notice Is Totally Valid
- YouTube Wins This Round In Germany In The Stupid Neverending War With GEMA Over Streaming Rates
- DailyDirt: Winning Isn't Everything