by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Apple, Arbiters Of Art, Say Game About Surviving The Gaza Strip Isn't A Game, Even Though It Is
- India Moving Forward With Dangerous Approach On Expanding Patents
- News Site About Popcorn Time App Goes To Court To Get Back Seized Domain
- Big Win For Fair Use: Jury Says Google's Use Of Java API's Was Fair Use... On To The Appeal
- Google To France: No You Don't Get To Censor The Global Internet