by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Gov't Report: Facebook, Twitter, And Google Are Pretty Much Unrepentant Terrorist Supporters
- France Passes Copyright Law Demanding Royalties For Every Image Search Engines Index Online
- Another Unfortunate Example Of Facebook Silencing Important Videos
- Donald Trump On Intellectual Property: China Is Bad
- China's Home-Grown Version Of Spotify Shows How To Make Money In A World Of Digital Abundance