by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Good, The Bad And The Misunderstood Of 'YouTube Heroes'
- Journalists Blaming Facebook For Decline Is Just As Tiresome As When They Blamed Craigslist & Google
- Hillary Clinton To Silicon Valley: To Silence Terrorists, Nerd Harder, Nerds!
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 91: Is Facebook Moderation A Necessary Evil?
- Italy Proposes Law To Make Mocking People Online Illegal