by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Computers Are Learning How To Play More Video Games, But They'll Never Appreciate A Good Game?
- Disappointing: Google Not Yet Requiring Phone Makers To Encrypt By Default
- President Obama Complains To China About Demanding Backdoors To Encryption... As His Administration Demands The Same Thing
- In Wake Of NSA Leaks, China Drops Major US Tech Companies From Its Approved Supplier List
- Viacom Issues Bogus DMCA Over Fair Use Daily Show Remix... After Promising Not To Do That Any More