by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 9th 2009 5:29pm
We noted that the Chinese government had called out a bunch of search engines for allowing access to porn recently, and I find it amusing to see that pretty much all of the search engines called out have issued apologies. What I'm wondering is exactly what are they apologizing for? The fact that other people put pornography online? The fact that they're too good as search engines and are able to find that content?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russia Threatens To Block Access To Facebook, Google And Twitter Unless They Obey New Bloggers Law
- Sony Uses Copyright To Force Verge To Takedown Its Copy Of Sony's Spotify Contract
- New Leak Shows NSA's Plans To Hijack App Store Traffic To Implant Malware And Spyware
- 9th Circuit Judge Slams His Colleagues For First Amendment Failings In Waiting So Long To Fix Cindy Garcia Ruling
- YouTube Reinstates Metal Gear Video Konami Took Down, Warns Konami Not To Be Jerks