by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 24th 2008 2:47am
So, the economy is collapsing, consumer spending is way down, banks and auto companies are on the verge of going out of business, unemployment is up, foreclosures are up, and some might have you believe that we're heading back to Great Depression style bread and soup lines. Luckily, it looks like we're not quite there yet, as plenty of folks seemed willing to line up, not for some free grub, but to get the latest hot new phone, the Blackberry Storm. Apparently, we haven't quite entered Great Depression territory yet.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Yankees' Dumb Ticket Policy Turns Soccer Match At Yankee Stadium Into A Ghost Town
- Former NSA Lawyer Says Reason Blackberry Failed Was 'Too Much Encryption' Warns Google/Apple Not To Make Same Mistake
- Congress Wants To Push Dangerous Cybersecurity Bill After The Election, Says US Economy Depends On It
- Tech Execs Express Extreme Concern That NSA Surveillance Could Lead To 'Breaking' The Internet
- Ryan Seacrest's Typo Blows Off Injunction, Sells Thousands Of Possibly-Infringing Keyboards