by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 4th 2008 2:00pm
As we continue to evolve and grow our business, we've been looking to hire an experienced sales exec to focus on selling the Insight Community. We've been interviewing a variety of candidates, but wanted to alert the wider Techdirt community, as we know that readers here are most likely to understand what we're trying to achieve. If you're an experienced sales exec and believe in what we're doing here, feel free to contact us. Alternatively, if you know of any good candidates, please feel free to send them the job description.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DRM Is Evil, Part 8,492: Nook Pulls Out Of UK, Exploring Options To Let People Retain Access To At Least Some Books
- You Can Now Turn Off Ads On Techdirt
- Retro Games Industry Booming Despite Pirate-Options Being Super Available
- The NYPD Can't Hire Black Officers Because It's Hassled Too Many Black Men
- Linux Developer Who Issued Bogus YouTube Takedowns Threatens Techdirt With Legal Action For Publishing His 'Private Information'