by Mike Masnick
Wed, Oct 8th 2008 11:47am
An anonymous reader sends in word of yet another highly questionable trademark infringement lawsuit, as Toyota, makers of Lexus vehicles has filed a lawsuit against a nude model, who goes by the name Alexus Winston (link is probably NSFW, depending on your work environment). As the folks at Fleshbot note: "Lexus is a line of luxury automobiles put out by Toyota. Alexus Winston is a naked model." Anyone want to volunteer to be the moron in a hurry to prove that it's rather easy to tell the difference between the two?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Little Tree Air Freshener Company Sues Non-Profit For Making Tree Shaped Ornaments
- And Just Like That, The Dumbest Trademark Suit Over Saying 'Thank You' Disappears
- Citigroup Gets First Loss In Trademark Suit Against AT&T For Saying 'Thanks'
- DailyDirt: Seemingly Innocent Things...
- DailyDirt: Effective Charity FTW