by Mike Masnick
Wed, Oct 8th 2008 11:47am
An anonymous reader sends in word of yet another highly questionable trademark infringement lawsuit, as Toyota, makers of Lexus vehicles has filed a lawsuit against a nude model, who goes by the name Alexus Winston (link is probably NSFW, depending on your work environment). As the folks at Fleshbot note: "Lexus is a line of luxury automobiles put out by Toyota. Alexus Winston is a naked model." Anyone want to volunteer to be the moron in a hurry to prove that it's rather easy to tell the difference between the two?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Under Armour Files Trademark Suit Against Ass Armor
- Marshawn Lynch, Anti-Authority Hero, Loves To Trademark His Phrases
- Red Bull Disputes Old Ox Brewery Trademarked Logo/Name Because, Seriously, An Ox Is Just A Castrated Bull
- Toyota Joins Tesla In Freeing A Bunch Of Key Patents
- DailyDirt: A Car Designed For The Average Consumer