by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 25th 2008 1:47am
So after a bunch of tech sites pointed out how ridiculous it was that T-Mobile was claiming "unlimited" data plans on the new G1 "Google Android" phone, T-Mobile quickly scrambled to say that they were ditching the 1 gig limit, though they may still replace it with something else (perhaps when tech bloggers aren't paying attention, one would imagine).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FCC Makes It Clear It Thinks Some Net Neutrality Abuses Are 'Innovative' And 'Pro Competition'
- T-Mobile And MetroPCS Go All In On The Horrible Precedent Of Zero Rating
- Verizon Picks The Worst Possible Person To Try To Bullshit Into Unnecessary Upgrade
- Fanboy Fight: How One Apple/Android Argument Ended In A Stabbing
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images