by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 25th 2008 1:47am
So after a bunch of tech sites pointed out how ridiculous it was that T-Mobile was claiming "unlimited" data plans on the new G1 "Google Android" phone, T-Mobile quickly scrambled to say that they were ditching the 1 gig limit, though they may still replace it with something else (perhaps when tech bloggers aren't paying attention, one would imagine).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Not So Subtly Hints That It Wants To Disrupt The Cable TV Industry
- T-Mobile Backs Off Added Fee For HD Streaming As Unlimited Data Wars Heat Up
- FCC Commissioner Thinks Ultra-Fast Broadband Just a 'Novelty'
- Oracle Files Its Opening Brief As It Tries (Again) To Overturn Google's Fair Use Win On Java APIs
- Daily Deal: The Professional Android Developer Bundle