by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 25th 2008 1:47am
So after a bunch of tech sites pointed out how ridiculous it was that T-Mobile was claiming "unlimited" data plans on the new G1 "Google Android" phone, T-Mobile quickly scrambled to say that they were ditching the 1 gig limit, though they may still replace it with something else (perhaps when tech bloggers aren't paying attention, one would imagine).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FCC Fines T-Mobile For Abusing The Definition Of 'Unlimited' Data
- Oracle's 'Gamechanger' Evidence Really Just Evidence Of Oracle Lawyers Failing To Read
- T-Mobile Declares It's On 'The Right Side Of History' As It Laughs At Net Neutrality
- Hold On... We May Actually Be In For A THIRD Oracle/Google API Copyright Trial
- Big Win For Fair Use: Jury Says Google's Use Of Java API's Was Fair Use... On To The Appeal