by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 25th 2008 1:47am
So after a bunch of tech sites pointed out how ridiculous it was that T-Mobile was claiming "unlimited" data plans on the new G1 "Google Android" phone, T-Mobile quickly scrambled to say that they were ditching the 1 gig limit, though they may still replace it with something else (perhaps when tech bloggers aren't paying attention, one would imagine).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Disappointing: Google Not Yet Requiring Phone Makers To Encrypt By Default
- Despite A Year To Prepare, Wireless Carriers Struggle To Adhere To Weak And Voluntary Cell Phone Unlocking Guidelines
- Green Bubbles: How Apple Quietly Gets iPhone Users To Hate Android Users
- The Many Ways In Which A Google-Powered Mobile Network Could Be A Game Changer
- Apple's Insistence On DRM And Other Restrictions Means EFF's New App Is Android-Only