by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 25th 2008 1:47am
So after a bunch of tech sites pointed out how ridiculous it was that T-Mobile was claiming "unlimited" data plans on the new G1 "Google Android" phone, T-Mobile quickly scrambled to say that they were ditching the 1 gig limit, though they may still replace it with something else (perhaps when tech bloggers aren't paying attention, one would imagine).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ISPs Are Trampling Net Neutrality While The FCC Sits Boxed In By Lawsuits, Upcoming Election
- New Report To FCC Details How Binge On Violates Net Neutrality
- Singer Sues Google For Not Asking Her Permission To Use A Licensed Song In Its Cell Phone Commercial
- Verizon Picks The Worst Possible Person To Try To Bullshit Into Unnecessary Upgrade
- Fanboy Fight: How One Apple/Android Argument Ended In A Stabbing