by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 18th 2008 1:36pm
The EFF sure has been busy today. First it filed a lawsuit against the US Trade Representative for keeping info on the ACTA negotiations secret, and then it sued the NSA, President Bush and Vice President Cheney over the warrantless wiretapping issue. Must be a busy day at the EFF office. In both cases, it seems likely that the lawsuits may draw some additional attention to the issues, but it seems unlikely to have much of an impact on actual government policies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Leaked NSA Zero Days Already Being Exploited By Whoever Thinks They Can Manipulate Them
- Germany Interior Minister Pushing For Deployment Of Facial Recognition Software In Public Areas
- Apple Updates iOS To Close Three Separate 0days That Were Being Exploited
- The EFF Calls Out Microsoft's Ongoing Bullshit On Windows 10 Privacy Concerns
- EFF Lawsuit Challenges DMCA's Digital Locks Provision As First Amendment Violation