by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 18th 2008 1:36pm
The EFF sure has been busy today. First it filed a lawsuit against the US Trade Representative for keeping info on the ACTA negotiations secret, and then it sued the NSA, President Bush and Vice President Cheney over the warrantless wiretapping issue. Must be a busy day at the EFF office. In both cases, it seems likely that the lawsuits may draw some additional attention to the issues, but it seems unlikely to have much of an impact on actual government policies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- French Government Using State Of Emergency As An Excuse To Round Up Climate Change Activists
- The NSA's Bulk Collection Of Phone Records Ended Saturday. Long Live The Bulk Collection Of Phone Records!
- Details Of How The Paris Attacks Were Carried Out Show Little Effort By Attackers To Hide Themselves
- WIPO Gives EFF Control Over Bogus Domain Used To Distribute Keyloggers And Other Malware
- EFF Discovers More Leaky ALPR Cameras Accessible Via The Web