by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 18th 2008 1:36pm
The EFF sure has been busy today. First it filed a lawsuit against the US Trade Representative for keeping info on the ACTA negotiations secret, and then it sued the NSA, President Bush and Vice President Cheney over the warrantless wiretapping issue. Must be a busy day at the EFF office. In both cases, it seems likely that the lawsuits may draw some additional attention to the issues, but it seems unlikely to have much of an impact on actual government policies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Regulators Urge Parents To Destroy WiFi Connected Doll Over Surveillance Fears
- The Ousting Of Trump's National Security Advisor Shows Just How Dangerous 'Lawful' Domestic Surveillance Is
- UK Schools Experiment With Police-Style Body Cameras To Tackle 'Low-level Background Disorder'
- Google Hating Mississippi Attorney General Sues Company... With Ammo From EFF
- Cloudflare Finally Able To Reveal FBI Gag Order That Congress Told Cloudflare Couldn't Possibly Exist