by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 18th 2008 1:36pm
The EFF sure has been busy today. First it filed a lawsuit against the US Trade Representative for keeping info on the ACTA negotiations secret, and then it sued the NSA, President Bush and Vice President Cheney over the warrantless wiretapping issue. Must be a busy day at the EFF office. In both cases, it seems likely that the lawsuits may draw some additional attention to the issues, but it seems unlikely to have much of an impact on actual government policies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Yahoo Asks James Clapper To Please Let It Talk About The Email Scanning It Did For The Government
- Kuwait Backtracks On Mandatory DNA Database Of All Citizens And Visitors
- ACLU Sues Government Over Unreleased FISA Court Opinions
- The Easiest Thing You Can Do Today To Raise Money For The EFF
- EFF's Challenge Of NSL Gag Orders Reaches The Ninth Circuit Court Of Appeals