by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 8th 2008 11:35pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prosecutors Argue Cell Site Location Data Is Something Every User Shares With 'The Rest Of The World'
- EU And US Come To 'Agreement' On Safe Harbor, But If It Doesn't Stop Mass Surveillance, It Won't Fly
- DOJ Agrees To Hand Over Document To EPIC, But Only Because The Document Has Already Been Made Public
- Kuwait Creating Mandatory DNA Database Of All Citizens, Residents -- And Visitors
- Canadian Supreme Court Tightens Up Rules On Law Enforcement's Use Of Cell Tower Dumps