by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 8th 2008 11:35pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Airbnb Goes To Court To Stop San Francisco's New Anti-Airbnb Law
- Judge Says FBI Can Hack Computers Without A Warrant Because Computer Users Get Hacked All The Time
- Russia's Problem (According To Russian Politicians): Not Enough Mass Surveillance
- DOJ Insists That Rule 41 Change Is Not Important, Nothing To See Here, Move On Annoying Privacy Activist People
- FBI's Facial Recognition Database Still Huge, Still Inaccurate, And DOJ Shows Zero Interest In Improving It