by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 8th 2008 11:35pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA Screws Up Another Thing: EU Court Of Justice Throws The Internet For A Loop In Ending Safe Harbor
- Chip And PIN Meets Facial Recognition: Chipping Away At Privacy, Pinning You Down In A Database
- Microsoft 'Addresses' Windows 10 Privacy Concerns By Simply Not Mentioning Most Of Them
- Snowden Treaty Launched: Effort To Get Countries To End Mass Surveillance
- How NSA Surveillance May Result In Fragmenting The Internet: EU Court Leaning Towards Ending 'Privacy Safe Harbor'