by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 8th 2008 11:35pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Privacy Is About Tradeoffs... And Things Go Wrong When Those Tradeoffs Are Not Clear
- Local Superior Court Judge Says DEA's Wiretap Warrant Factory Perfectly Legal
- UK Tribunal Says Spy Agencies Illegally Collected Communications Data In Bulk For More Than A Decade
- Digital Republic Bill Uses Crowdsourcing To Promote Data Protection, Net Neutrality And Openness In France
- Bangladesh Brings In Nationwide Digital Identity Cards Linking Biometrics To Mobile Phone Numbers