by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 8th 2008 11:35pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Paper Says Public Doesn't Know How To Keep Score In Privacy Discussion While Glossing Over Government Surveillance
- FCC Signals It's No Longer Going To Nap On Broadband Privacy Issues
- Pretty Much Anyone With Any Understanding Of Crypto Tells President Obama That Backdooring Crypto Is Monumentally Stupid
- Tired Of Losing Legal Challenges To Its Surveillance, UK Government Secretly Changes Law So It Can Win
- Yes, Switching To HTTPS Is Important, And No It's Not A Bad Thing