by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 14th 2008 12:18pm
If you haven't been paying attention to the Techdirt Insight Community lately, I wanted to let you know of a fun new project that's taking place there. It's new series of expert discussions in the Insight Community, sponsored by Dell, about the various challenges created by the rise of "digital nomads." With a growing number of people being able to work from anywhere with just a computing device and an internet connection, both companies and individuals are finding a variety of new challenges -- from how to strike that work/life balance, to keeping a team on the same page, to dealing with security issues, to just dealing with the basic challenges of carrying stuff around and finding connectivity. We're putting the best content together and creating something of a living digital whitepaper with input from a variety of folks. If you're a member of the community, log in and contribute. If you're not a member, join now and contribute your insight (and maybe earn some money for your efforts).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Ingredients For Creative Environments
- How Do Web Performance Issues Impact Your Life Online?
- How Do You Manage The Performance And Reliability Of Web Apps And Services?
- We Want Your Insights Into Performance Hosting For Web & Mobile Apps
- Performance Matters: Share Your Insights On Web & Mobile App Hosting For A Chance To Win