by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 13th 2008 9:09pm
theodp writes "Yes Virginia, there is a Techdirt reader at Google. It took a little public teasing, but Google has quietly fixed the formula bugs in its YouTube-hyped Shared House Expenses spreadsheet template, which can now correctly split roommates' bills three ways (before and after). And so ends another episode of life imitating The Onion."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google's Arbitrary Morality Police Threaten Us Yet Again; Media Sites Probably Shouldn't Use Google Ads
- Twitter, Facebook & Google Sued For 'Material Support For Terrorism' Over Paris Attacks
- Facebook Is Flagging/Banning Accounts For Posting An Admittedly Strange Children's Book Illustration
- How Bad Are Geolocation Tools? Really, Really Bad
- DailyDirt: Cheering For Mathletes