by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 1st 2008 4:18pm
If you were among those who thought advertising in urinals was reaching a new low, you probably won't be please to learn of the new ad campaign from deodorant maker Right Guard. The Raw Feed points us to the news that it's kicking off a promotional campaign/publicity stunt, where it appears to be outfitting folks with clothing that has video screens sewn into their armpits, which will be running a constant stream of ads for Right Guard. It's certainly a different way of getting attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ISP Announces It's Blocking All Facebook And Google Ads Until Companies Pay A Troll Toll
- Gosling's Rum Forgoes Free Promotion Of Famous Cocktail In Favor Of Trademark
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 42: Adblocking Wouldn't Be A Problem If Ads Didn't Suck So Much
- DailyDirt: Beverage Marketing At Its Highest... Altitudes?
- Lionsgate Sues TD Ameritrade For Seven Figures Over Lame Reference To A Dirty Dancing Line