by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 1st 2008 4:18pm
If you were among those who thought advertising in urinals was reaching a new low, you probably won't be please to learn of the new ad campaign from deodorant maker Right Guard. The Raw Feed points us to the news that it's kicking off a promotional campaign/publicity stunt, where it appears to be outfitting folks with clothing that has video screens sewn into their armpits, which will be running a constant stream of ads for Right Guard. It's certainly a different way of getting attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Accidentally Revealed FTC Document Details Some Questionable Google Practices, But Not The Ones Most People Focused On
- Sriracha Boss On Trademark: Mmmmm, No Thanks
- Keurig Competitor Offers Free Hack Workaround For Keurig's Absurd Java Bean DRM
- DailyDirt: Advertising Needs To Be More Considerate
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 4: In Defense Of Advertising