by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 1st 2008 4:18pm
If you were among those who thought advertising in urinals was reaching a new low, you probably won't be please to learn of the new ad campaign from deodorant maker Right Guard. The Raw Feed points us to the news that it's kicking off a promotional campaign/publicity stunt, where it appears to be outfitting folks with clothing that has video screens sewn into their armpits, which will be running a constant stream of ads for Right Guard. It's certainly a different way of getting attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 45: No, You're Not The Product
- Verizon's Sneaky Zombie Cookies Now Being Used Across The Entire AOL Ad Empire
- Reddit's New 'Upvoted' Clickbait Website Will Ignore Everything That's Great About Reddit
- ISP Announces It's Blocking All Facebook And Google Ads Until Companies Pay A Troll Toll
- Gosling's Rum Forgoes Free Promotion Of Famous Cocktail In Favor Of Trademark