by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 1st 2008 4:18pm
If you were among those who thought advertising in urinals was reaching a new low, you probably won't be please to learn of the new ad campaign from deodorant maker Right Guard. The Raw Feed points us to the news that it's kicking off a promotional campaign/publicity stunt, where it appears to be outfitting folks with clothing that has video screens sewn into their armpits, which will be running a constant stream of ads for Right Guard. It's certainly a different way of getting attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Advertising Is Content: The Threat To Streaming Sports Posed By A Tiny Advertisement Inventory
- AOL CEO Promises 'The Market' Will Keep Verizon, AOL Honest About Sleazy New Stealth Cookies
- NBC's Ingenious Solution To Ad Skipping And Low Ratings: More Embarrassingly Unfunny Product Placement
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 45: No, You're Not The Product
- Verizon's Sneaky Zombie Cookies Now Being Used Across The Entire AOL Ad Empire