by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 1st 2008 4:18pm
If you were among those who thought advertising in urinals was reaching a new low, you probably won't be please to learn of the new ad campaign from deodorant maker Right Guard. The Raw Feed points us to the news that it's kicking off a promotional campaign/publicity stunt, where it appears to be outfitting folks with clothing that has video screens sewn into their armpits, which will be running a constant stream of ads for Right Guard. It's certainly a different way of getting attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Federal Judge Says Providing Web Hosting Isn't Even Close To The Same Thing As Contributory Infringement
- Verizon Claims Its Millennial Ad Pivot Has Been Slowed By Its Breathless Dedication To Consumer Privacy
- Report: Verizon Considering Comcast Merger In Supernova Of Dysfunction
- How Facebook's Racial Segmentation Is Helping Trump Campaign Try To Suppress African American Voting
- Facebook Video Metrics Crossed The Line From Merely Dubious To Just Plain Wrong