by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jun 30th 2008 12:45pm
Slashdot is running an interesting post, suggesting that GoDaddy's VP in charge of managing the domain auctions it runs on expired domains, has been caught participating in the auctions himself, often driving up the prices of those auctions for customers. That's one way to pump up those revenue numbers. If this is shown to be true, it seems incredibly questionable.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Texas Attorney General Sues Self To Stop Self From Releasing Documents He Says Can't Be Released
- Motion Picture Academy's Five-Year Quest To Make GoDaddy Pay For 'Infringing' Websites Ends In A Loss
- Anonymous Plaintiffs File Misguided Lawsuit Against Amazon, GoDaddy, Others Over Ashley Madison Hack
- Walmart Not Horsing Around With Parody Domain Site
- Court Rightly Finds That GoDaddy Isn't Liable For Revenge Porn Site