by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jun 30th 2008 12:45pm
Slashdot is running an interesting post, suggesting that GoDaddy's VP in charge of managing the domain auctions it runs on expired domains, has been caught participating in the auctions himself, often driving up the prices of those auctions for customers. That's one way to pump up those revenue numbers. If this is shown to be true, it seems incredibly questionable.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Walmart Not Horsing Around With Parody Domain Site
- Stupid Patent of the Month: Who Wants to Buy Teamwork From Penn State?
- Keith Alexander Now Being Vetted By Everybody For Everything After Leaving The Protective Shelter Of The NSA
- Court Rightly Finds That GoDaddy Isn't Liable For Revenge Porn Site
- How ICE And GoDaddy Teamed Up To Help Censor A Mexican Protest Website