by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 25th 2008 12:24am
You probably suspected it, but there's a decent chance that someone in your IT department may be snooping on at least someone in your company -- and they don't seem to mind admitting it. It's not overwhelming, but about one in three IT folks admits to snooping using admin passwords to access information they're not supposed to look at. Given that there are probably plenty who won't admit it, there's a pretty good chance that the actual percentages are higher.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Turkey Is Building Domestic Replacements For Gmail and Google
- Oversight Board Spares NYPD's Feelings By Softening Language In Taser Complaint Report
- Another Court Says Personal Email Accounts Still Subject To Public Records Requests
- Actual Creators Of Email Not At All Happy The Fake Creator Of Email Got Paid For His Bogus Claim
- Here's The Truth: Shiva Ayyadurai Didn't Invent Email