by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 25th 2008 12:24am
You probably suspected it, but there's a decent chance that someone in your IT department may be snooping on at least someone in your company -- and they don't seem to mind admitting it. It's not overwhelming, but about one in three IT folks admits to snooping using admin passwords to access information they're not supposed to look at. Given that there are probably plenty who won't admit it, there's a pretty good chance that the actual percentages are higher.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- IBM Shamed Into Giving Away Awful Patent On Email Out-Of-Office Messages
- The Ousting Of Trump's National Security Advisor Shows Just How Dangerous 'Lawful' Domestic Surveillance Is
- Order This Weekend To Get The Next Batch Of Techdirt Gear!
- Some New Techdirt T-Shirts (And Hoodies, And More...)
- FBI Changes FOIA Policies, Tries To Route More Requesters To Fax Machines, Mailboxes