by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 10th 2008 3:53am
With inflation a problem, and various economic fears worrying many Americans, it appears that consumer electronics sales may suffer. People who are worried about the economy are realizing that many consumer electronics purchases really are "nice to haves" rather than "need to haves." And, if they are making purchases, they're purchasing lower end models, with folks noting that they don't want to spend much above $200 on a single device. Good timing for Apple, which just released that $199 iPhone.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Wants To Push Dangerous Cybersecurity Bill After The Election, Says US Economy Depends On It
- Tech Execs Express Extreme Concern That NSA Surveillance Could Lead To 'Breaking' The Internet
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- Once Again: High Tech Jobs Are Important, Growing And Everywhere
- Greater Fair Use Helped The Singapore Economy