by Timothy Lee
Thu, Jun 19th 2008 6:22am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Says 10 Weeks Of Warrantless Surveillance Is Perfectly Constitutional
- Prosecutors Argue Cell Site Location Data Is Something Every User Shares With 'The Rest Of The World'
- EU And US Come To 'Agreement' On Safe Harbor, But If It Doesn't Stop Mass Surveillance, It Won't Fly
- DOJ Agrees To Hand Over Document To EPIC, But Only Because The Document Has Already Been Made Public
- Kuwait Creating Mandatory DNA Database Of All Citizens, Residents -- And Visitors