by Timothy Lee
Thu, Jun 19th 2008 6:22am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Huge Win: Court Says Microsoft Does Not Need To Respond To US Warrant For Overseas Data
- Sweden Considers Making DNA Donated Purely For Medical Research Available To Police And Insurance Companies
- Reports Shows UK Police Improperly Accessed Data On Citizens Thousands Of Times
- India's High-Tech Billion-Person Aadhaar Identity System Can't Cope With Real-Life Biometrics
- 2015 Wiretap Report Doesn't Have Much To Say About Encryption, But Does Show Feds Run Into Zero Judicial Opposition