by Timothy Lee
Thu, Jun 19th 2008 6:22am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chip And PIN Meets Facial Recognition: Chipping Away At Privacy, Pinning You Down In A Database
- Microsoft 'Addresses' Windows 10 Privacy Concerns By Simply Not Mentioning Most Of Them
- Snowden Treaty Launched: Effort To Get Countries To End Mass Surveillance
- How NSA Surveillance May Result In Fragmenting The Internet: EU Court Leaning Towards Ending 'Privacy Safe Harbor'
- Government-Mandated Parental Spyware Found To Be Leaking Personal Data At An Alarming Rate