by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 28th 2008 9:01pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- South Korea's New Law Mandates Installation Of Government-Approved Spyware On Teens' Smartphones
- Attorney Representing Whistleblowing Cops Claims Police Department Dropped Spyware On His Hard Drive
- DEA Also Spending Millions To Purchase Exploits And Spyware
- Phorm Still Looking For A Large-Scale Deployment, Still Finding Investors
- On Second Thought... NebuAd Not Really Dead... Re-Emerges In The UK Under An Assumed Name