by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 28th 2008 9:01pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Mobile Spyware Use In Domestic Violence Ramps Up
- Dell's Twitter Account Apologizes For The 'Inconvenience' Of Helping NSA Install Spyware
- Mozilla Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Commercial Spyware Company For Using Firefox Trademark And Code To Trick Users
- Phorm Still Looking For A Large-Scale Deployment, Still Finding Investors
- On Second Thought... NebuAd Not Really Dead... Re-Emerges In The UK Under An Assumed Name