by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 28th 2008 9:01pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Dell's Twitter Account Apologizes For The 'Inconvenience' Of Helping NSA Install Spyware
- Mozilla Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Commercial Spyware Company For Using Firefox Trademark And Code To Trick Users
- Canadian Chamber Of Commerce Wants To Legalize Spyware Rootkits To Help Stop 'Illegal' Activity
- Phorm Still Looking For A Large-Scale Deployment, Still Finding Investors
- On Second Thought... NebuAd Not Really Dead... Re-Emerges In The UK Under An Assumed Name