by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 28th 2008 9:01pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In 'The NSA Knows F**king Everything': How It Hacked Most Hard Drives And SIM Cards
- Chinese Newspaper And Citizens Find Spyware Purchase Orders On Dozens Of Police And Local Government Web Sites
- Woman Faces Criminal Wiretapping Charges For Deploying Spyware On Her Husband's Phone
- Phorm Still Looking For A Large-Scale Deployment, Still Finding Investors
- On Second Thought... NebuAd Not Really Dead... Re-Emerges In The UK Under An Assumed Name