by Mike Masnick
Mon, Apr 28th 2008 9:01pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- South Korea Shoots The (Smart) Sheriff; Pull Support For Mandated, Severely Flawed Cellphone Spyware App
- Government-Mandated Parental Spyware Found To Be Leaking Personal Data At An Alarming Rate
- Company That Lets Parents Spy On Their Kids' Computer Usage... Has Database Hacked And Leaked
- Phorm Still Looking For A Large-Scale Deployment, Still Finding Investors
- On Second Thought... NebuAd Not Really Dead... Re-Emerges In The UK Under An Assumed Name