by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 3rd 2008 12:22am
I'm a bit surprised by this, but apparently google.com has been inaccessible from the UK for a week. I'm sure our many UK readers will chime in shortly to confirm or deny this, but apparently there's been a technical problem. Google.co.uk has been accessible this whole time, but the original .com address doesn't resolve. Two things seem odd about this: the fact that it's lasted a week and that this hasn't garnered very much news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hold On... We May Actually Be In For A THIRD Oracle/Google API Copyright Trial
- Google Fiber Hasn't Hit A 'Snag,' It's Just Evolving
- BBC Now Training Its Secret, Likely Imaginary, Fleet Of Detector Vans On Your WiFi
- Why Is The UK's Intellectual Property Office Praising National Portrait Gallery's Copyfraud Claims Over Public Domain Images?
- Polish Authorities Demand British Law Enforcement Interrogate Tor Exit Node Operator About Information He Doesn't Have