by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 3rd 2008 12:22am
I'm a bit surprised by this, but apparently google.com has been inaccessible from the UK for a week. I'm sure our many UK readers will chime in shortly to confirm or deny this, but apparently there's been a technical problem. Google.co.uk has been accessible this whole time, but the original .com address doesn't resolve. Two things seem odd about this: the fact that it's lasted a week and that this hasn't garnered very much news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google To French Regulators Looking To Expand 'Right To Be Forgotten' Globally: Forget About It
- Study Of Spain's 'Google Tax' On News Shows How Much Damage It Has Done
- Chilling Effects: UK Police Admit To Investigating Journalists For Covering Snowden Leaks
- If The UK Wants People To 'Respect' Copyright, Outlawing Ripping CDs Is Probably Not Helping
- UK High Court Goes Even Further In Emphasizing That You Cannot Rip Your Own CDs