by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 3rd 2008 12:22am
I'm a bit surprised by this, but apparently google.com has been inaccessible from the UK for a week. I'm sure our many UK readers will chime in shortly to confirm or deny this, but apparently there's been a technical problem. Google.co.uk has been accessible this whole time, but the original .com address doesn't resolve. Two things seem odd about this: the fact that it's lasted a week and that this hasn't garnered very much news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Good, The Bad And The Misunderstood Of 'YouTube Heroes'
- Journalists Blaming Facebook For Decline Is Just As Tiresome As When They Blamed Craigslist & Google
- Lenovo Accused Of Locking Linux Out Of Certain Laptops At Microsoft's Request
- UK Court Says Lauri Love Can Be Extradited To Face Hacking Charges In The US
- UK's GCHQ Takes A Page From China, Plans To Build A Great British Firewall