by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 3rd 2008 12:22am
I'm a bit surprised by this, but apparently google.com has been inaccessible from the UK for a week. I'm sure our many UK readers will chime in shortly to confirm or deny this, but apparently there's been a technical problem. Google.co.uk has been accessible this whole time, but the original .com address doesn't resolve. Two things seem odd about this: the fact that it's lasted a week and that this hasn't garnered very much news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI Lifts Gag Order On NSL Issued To Google... Which Doesn't Have Much To Say About It
- UK Tribunal Says Spy Agencies Illegally Collected Communications Data In Bulk For More Than A Decade
- Charter Joins AT&T In Using Lawsuits To Try And Slow Down Google Fiber
- 'When Is A Chair Just A Chair?' And Other Annoying Copyright Questions
- UK Government Says Smart Meters Can Definitely Be Trusted Because GCHQ Designed Their Security