by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 3rd 2008 12:22am
I'm a bit surprised by this, but apparently google.com has been inaccessible from the UK for a week. I'm sure our many UK readers will chime in shortly to confirm or deny this, but apparently there's been a technical problem. Google.co.uk has been accessible this whole time, but the original .com address doesn't resolve. Two things seem odd about this: the fact that it's lasted a week and that this hasn't garnered very much news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Oracle v. Google Case, Leaving APIs Copyrightable And Innovation At Risk
- Breaking: Self-Driving Cars Avoid Accident, Do Exactly What They Were Programmed To Do
- UK Officials Hoping To Change Freedom Of Information Law To Include Less Of Both
- UK Politician Theresa May Tries To Out-Orwell Orwell With Insanely Authoritarian Speech
- European Taxi Drivers Lose Their Collective Mind Over Uber