by Mike Masnick
Mon, Mar 31st 2008 7:36am
Remember the doctor pushing to add internet addiction as an official mental disorder? In a recent journal article, he's now saying that one sign of such a disorder would be people who send lots of text messages. Of course, as MobHappy puts it: "maybe they just like to chat to their friends?" Remember kids, too much communication = mental illness.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Green Bubbles: How Apple Quietly Gets iPhone Users To Hate Android Users
- Central African Republic Attempts To Quiet Unrest By Suspending Text Messaging
- NSA Collecting Hundreds Of Millions Of Text Messages Daily, Looking At 'Untargeted' Messages & Data
- California Legalizes Some Texting While Driving, Sort Of
- Mobile Phones Might Not Interfere With Planes, But They Sure Can Interfere With Pilots