by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 2nd 2008 9:44pm
theodp writes "Remember those cute Highlights for Children rebus stories that pair pictures with words? Well, Microsoft has laid claim to a patent for bringing the same concept to your e-mail and the web, replacing words with corporate logos (logocons in Microsoft parlance), which may someday make the web look like this."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Patent Troll Sues Netflix, Soundcloud, Vimeo And More For Allowing Offline Viewing
- Court Says Microsoft Can Sue Government Over First Amendment-Violating Gag Orders
- Who The Hell Is Actually In Charge Of The US Patent And Trademark Office?
- Pennsylvania Court Shrugs Off Microsoft Decision; Says Google Must Turn Over Emails Stored At Overseas Data Centers
- Trump Advisor Pens Almost Totally Clueless Piece About 'Intellectual Property Theft'