by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 2nd 2008 9:44pm
theodp writes "Remember those cute Highlights for Children rebus stories that pair pictures with words? Well, Microsoft has laid claim to a patent for bringing the same concept to your e-mail and the web, replacing words with corporate logos (logocons in Microsoft parlance), which may someday make the web look like this."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Microsoft Retrofitting Windows 7, 8.1 With Windows 10's Privacy-Invading 'Features'
- From Internet Connected Drink Mixer To Any Remote Configuration On The Internet: August's Stupid Patent Of The Month
- Windows 10 Reserves The Right To Block Pirated Games And 'Unauthorized' Hardware
- Why Patent Trolls Love East Texas... And Why Congress Needs To Fix It
- Could A Hedge Fund Manager Trying To Short Stocks Of Pharma Companies With Bad Patents Derail Patent Reform?