by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 21st 2008 1:03pm
And we were just talking about how the expected boom in air travel security technology never materialized, and along comes Bruce Schneier to point out a patent on a bracelet that passengers would be forced to wear, which could provide a debilitating shock at the decision of a crew member. And, yes, there's a company trying to commercialize this idea. I'm sure absolutely nothing might go wrong by strapping up all passengers with a potentially debilitating shock. Nothing at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI And United Airlines Shoot The Messenger After Security Researcher Discovers Vulnerabilities In Airplane Computer System
- DailyDirt: Is It Time To Change Your Passwords (Again)?
- Awesome Stuff: Smartphone Proximity Locks For Your Car
- If Virginia Elections Weren't Hacked, It's Only Because No One Tried
- TSA's Investigation Into Groping Agents Ensured They Wouldn't Be Prosecuted