by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 21st 2008 1:03pm
And we were just talking about how the expected boom in air travel security technology never materialized, and along comes Bruce Schneier to point out a patent on a bracelet that passengers would be forced to wear, which could provide a debilitating shock at the decision of a crew member. And, yes, there's a company trying to commercialize this idea. I'm sure absolutely nothing might go wrong by strapping up all passengers with a potentially debilitating shock. Nothing at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Samsung SmartThings Platform Latest To Highlight Internet Of Things Security Is A Joke
- Not Funny: How The OFAC Is Outlawing Even The Lamest Attempts At Humor Over Terrorist Fears
- Netflix CEO Says Annoyed VPN Users Are 'Inconsequential'
- New Reports On Terror Attacks Underline Why Crypto Isn't A Serious Problem: It's Hard To Use And Easy To Get Wrong
- FOIA Documents Expose Details On TSA's $47,000 Coin Flipping App