by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 21st 2008 1:03pm
And we were just talking about how the expected boom in air travel security technology never materialized, and along comes Bruce Schneier to point out a patent on a bracelet that passengers would be forced to wear, which could provide a debilitating shock at the decision of a crew member. And, yes, there's a company trying to commercialize this idea. I'm sure absolutely nothing might go wrong by strapping up all passengers with a potentially debilitating shock. Nothing at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bruce Schneier Sounds The Alarm: If You're Worried About Russians Hacking, Maybe Help Fix Voting Machine Security
- The Internet Of Things Is a Security And Privacy Dumpster Fire And The Check Is About To Come Due
- Half Of TSA's 30,000 Employees Accused Of Misconduct; Nearly A Third Multiple Times
- Yes, ISIS Is Using Encryption -- But Not Very Well
- Facebook Sued Again For 'Material Support' Of Terrorism, Because Hamas Uses Facebook