by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 21st 2008 1:03pm
And we were just talking about how the expected boom in air travel security technology never materialized, and along comes Bruce Schneier to point out a patent on a bracelet that passengers would be forced to wear, which could provide a debilitating shock at the decision of a crew member. And, yes, there's a company trying to commercialize this idea. I'm sure absolutely nothing might go wrong by strapping up all passengers with a potentially debilitating shock. Nothing at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Newsflash: Car Network Security Is Still A Horrible, Very Dangerous Joke
- Verizon Support Wants You To Know That Twitter Is A Perfectly Secure Way To Send Them Your Social Security Number
- Charlie Hebdo Bows To Assassins' Veto, Hecklers' Veto; Will No Longer Mock Mohammed
- Shocking: Software Used To Monitor UK Students Against Radicalization Found To Be Exploitable
- Laura Poitras Sues US Government To Find Out Why She Was Detained Every Time She Flew