by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 21st 2008 1:03pm
And we were just talking about how the expected boom in air travel security technology never materialized, and along comes Bruce Schneier to point out a patent on a bracelet that passengers would be forced to wear, which could provide a debilitating shock at the decision of a crew member. And, yes, there's a company trying to commercialize this idea. I'm sure absolutely nothing might go wrong by strapping up all passengers with a potentially debilitating shock. Nothing at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cameroonian Government Calls Social Media A 'New Form Of Terrorism'
- Court (Again) Tosses Lawsuit Seeking To Hold Twitter Accountable For ISIS Terrorism
- Not Even Your Light Bulbs Are Safe From Shitty Internet Of Things Security
- If You Want To Believe This Country Is Falling Apart, Just Ask Those Who Are Supposed To Be Keeping It Together
- FBI Investigating New Information Regarding Hillary Clinton... Because Of The Anthony Weiner Sexting Investigation