by Mike Masnick
Tue, Mar 11th 2008 5:19pm
Okay, well, here's a silly story that I couldn't resist writing about because the title practically wrote itself. Over in China, apparently the angry wife of a mobile phone retailer who was upset that her husband was abandoning the marriage gathered up approximately 400 new phones that her husband was trying to sell and set them on fire on their bed (along with some kerosene to help flame the fire).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Internet Archive Fire Shows Vulnerability Of The World's Online Memory
- Disruption Starts With A Foot In The Door: Amazon's New Data Plan Is Limited But Potentially Revolutionary
- How Firefly Fans Made One University's Campus Safe For Free Speech
- We Knew FiOS Was Fast, But Why Is It Always Setting People's Homes On Fire?
- Another Verizon FiOS Install, Another Home Violated