by Mike Masnick
Tue, Mar 4th 2008 10:10am
Brian Deagon from Investor's Business Daily spoke to me last week to discuss the details behind the Techdirt Insight Community, and IBD has now published the interview. The interview gives a good overview of the Techdirt Insight Community and the different ways companies are getting insight and analysis from the various experts in the Community, focusing mainly on how we help open up the market to allow companies (or individuals at companies) who might never otherwise have tapped into a research or analysis firm to get useful analysis from multiple perspectives.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- What Our Supporters Are Saying About Techdirt's Coverage Of Encryption
- Mike Masnick Explains: Apple Versus The FBI
- Senator Lindsey Graham Finally Talks To Tech Experts, Switches Side In FBI V. Apple Fight
- Author And Former Covert CIA Operative Barry Eisler On Why You Should Support Techdirt
- EFF Director Cindy Cohn On Why You Should Support Techdirt's Encryption Crowdfunding Campaign