by Mike Masnick
Tue, Mar 4th 2008 10:10am
Brian Deagon from Investor's Business Daily spoke to me last week to discuss the details behind the Techdirt Insight Community, and IBD has now published the interview. The interview gives a good overview of the Techdirt Insight Community and the different ways companies are getting insight and analysis from the various experts in the Community, focusing mainly on how we help open up the market to allow companies (or individuals at companies) who might never otherwise have tapped into a research or analysis firm to get useful analysis from multiple perspectives.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Gmail Takes A Sledgehammer To The Techdirt Daily Newsletter When Not Even A Scalpel Is Needed
- FBI's James Comey: I Know All The Experts Insist Backdooring Encryption Is A Bad Idea, But Maybe It's Because They Haven't Really Tried
- YouTubers Got To Interview The President Because They're More Legitimate Than Traditional News
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 8: Threats To Internet Freedom, Recorded Live At BitTorrent
- Techdirt 2014: The Numbers.