by Mike Masnick
Mon, Mar 3rd 2008 2:16pm
Just as Slashdot is reporting about the mayor of Florence suing Wikipedia comes the news that a police chief in West Yorkshire, in the UK, is so upset with the edits to his own Wikipedia entry that he's required his staff to monitor the page and make changes or revisions to it in response to critical comments left on the page. Now, obviously, having critical information about you on Wikipedia may not be pleasant, but aren't there more important things for folks in a police department to be working on?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FL Senate Candidate Tries To Edit Scientology Links From Wikipedia Page, Streisanding Those Links Everywhere
- Swedish Court: Wikipedia Hosting Photos Of Public Artwork Is Copyright Infringement For Some Reason
- Bernie Sanders' Campaign DMCAs Wikimedia For Hosting His Logos
- German Museum Sues Wikimedia Foundation Over Photos Of Public Domain Works Of Art
- Court Dismisses Wikimedia's Lawsuit Over NSA Surveillance