by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- France Passes Copyright Law Demanding Royalties For Every Image Search Engines Index Online
- The FBI's Megaupload Domains Are Now Hosting Porn Ads
- Newspaper Archive Disappears From Google, Because Company Wants To Cash In
- Netflix Tries To Blame Press Coverage Of Its Price Hikes For Lower Than Expected Subscriber Additions
- Google Issues Its Latest 'Stop Blaming Us For Piracy' Report