by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Web Sheriff Abuses DMCA In Weak Attempt To Hide Info Under UK High Court Injunction, Fails Miserably
- You're Entitled To Your Own Opinions, But Not Your Own Facts About Copyright, NY Times Edition
- Dear Politicians: At Least Close Those Porn Tabs Before Sending Out Your Campaign Screenshots
- James Comey Still Trying To Blame Increase In Violent Crime On 'Viral Videos'
- The Broadband Industry Is Now Officially Blaming Google (Alphabet) For...Everything