by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T, Verizon Feign Ethical Outrage, Pile On Google's 'Extremist' Ad Woes
- Confidence Wavers In Google Fiber As ISP Cancels Installs, Refuses To Explain Why
- Georgia Lawmakers Look To Go Down Porn-Censoring Unconstitutional Rabbit Hole
- South Carolina Senator Wants To Charge Computer Purchasers $20 To Access Internet Porn
- UK's Ridiculous Internet Porn Crackdown Can Be Used To Kill Social Media Accounts