by Mike Masnick
Fri, Dec 28th 2007 5:34pm
theodp writes "A just-published Microsoft patent application for Monitoring Group Activities describes how a company or the government can determine if employees are not meeting their project deadlines through the use of detection components comprised of 'one or more physiological or environmental sensors to detect at least one of heart rate, galvanic skin response, EMG, brain signals, respiration rate, body temperature, movement, facial movements, facial expressions, and blood pressure.' Yikes."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Wikileaks Releases Final Intellectual Property Chapter Of TPP Before Official Release
- Kickstarter Refuses To Settle Or Be Silenced Over Ridiculous 'Teledildonics' Patent Lawsuit
- Australia Finally Rejects Gene Patents
- Microsoft 'Addresses' Windows 10 Privacy Concerns By Simply Not Mentioning Most Of Them
- DRM Still Breaking Games Nearly A Decade After Purchase