by Mike Masnick
Fri, Dec 28th 2007 6:21am
theodp writes "Last week, the USPTO granted IBM a patent for Single Submission Buttons, an 'invention' that essentially consists of ignoring the second and subsequent clicks of a button. Like Amazon, IBM seems to be finding it easier to talk-the-patent-reform-talk than walk-the-patent-reform-walk."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 119: Does Pharma Really Need Patents?
- For World 'Intellectual Property' Day, A Reading From Thomas Macaulay
- EFF Goes To Court To Stop Australian Patent Troll From Stifling Free Speech
- IBM Shamed Into Giving Away Awful Patent On Email Out-Of-Office Messages
- IBM Wants To Patent A Printer That Won't Let You Output Unauthorized Copies