by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 20th 2007 5:03am
Vodafone boss Arun Sarin made some news for saying that the iPhone "a pretty poor experience," but apparently that hasn't stopped the company from sending out the lawyers when it wasn't allowed to sell them. Vodafone's German unit has convinced a judge there to ban the sale of iPhones by rival T-Mobile, claiming that Apple's exclusive deal with T-Mobile is somehow unfair. For such a poor experience, it certainly seems like Vodafone would have been happier if it had been Vodafone's poor experience, rather than competitors'.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Competition In The Music Space Is Great: Fragmentation In The Music Space Is Dangerous
- Apple's Attempt At A TV Revolution Runs Face First Into Comcast Corporation
- Idiot Phone Thief Uploads His Selfies, Plural, To His Victim's iCloud Account
- DailyDirt: Hmm.That's Not Really Chinese
- NYPD Officers Expect Public To Be Stupider Than They Are; Justify Shutting Down Recording With 'iPhones Are Guns' Claim