by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 20th 2007 5:03am
Vodafone boss Arun Sarin made some news for saying that the iPhone "a pretty poor experience," but apparently that hasn't stopped the company from sending out the lawyers when it wasn't allowed to sell them. Vodafone's German unit has convinced a judge there to ban the sale of iPhones by rival T-Mobile, claiming that Apple's exclusive deal with T-Mobile is somehow unfair. For such a poor experience, it certainly seems like Vodafone would have been happier if it had been Vodafone's poor experience, rather than competitors'.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FCC Fines T-Mobile For Abusing The Definition Of 'Unlimited' Data
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 94: The Headphone Jack Apocalypse!
- FBI Tests The Waters On Another Attempt To Force Apple To Unlock An iPhone
- AP, USA Today, Vice Sue FBI Over Refusal To Release Information About Contractor Who Cracked iPhone For It
- Do Apple Trademarks Reveal What It's About To Launch?