by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 20th 2007 5:03am
Vodafone boss Arun Sarin made some news for saying that the iPhone "a pretty poor experience," but apparently that hasn't stopped the company from sending out the lawyers when it wasn't allowed to sell them. Vodafone's German unit has convinced a judge there to ban the sale of iPhones by rival T-Mobile, claiming that Apple's exclusive deal with T-Mobile is somehow unfair. For such a poor experience, it certainly seems like Vodafone would have been happier if it had been Vodafone's poor experience, rather than competitors'.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 114: Alexa, Play This Podcast
- DOJ Argues For iPhone Hack Secrecy By Contradicting Statements Made By The DOJ
- Apple Says Nebraska Will Become A 'Mecca For Hackers' If Right To Repair Bill Passes
- FBI Releases A Stack Of Redactions In Response To FOIA Request For Info On Its Purchased iPhone Hack
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 94: The Headphone Jack Apocalypse!